The Importance of Team Work
1 Team is efficient work
· Split difficult tasks into simpler tasks, then work collaborate together to complete them faster
· Develop specialized skills, so that the best person for each task can do it better and faster
2 Teammates learn from each other
· Collaborating together helps the team members to learn each other’s strengths, weaknesses and rectify each other’s mistakes which in the end improves the quality of the team and effectiveness.
3 Teamwork stimulates healthy work relationships
· When employees work together and succeed together they form a bond with each other that can turn into trust and friendship.
· Employees who trust each other are more likely to:
· Communicate well with each other
· Support and inspire each other
· Work effectively and consistently
4 Team members bring fresh ideas on the table
· Teamwork promotes maximizing the sharing of knowledge and ideas
· Sense of collaboration and accountability makes employees consistently bring forth their best work.
" Align all the elements of your life to support the pursuit of what has deep meaning to you"